Planet Purbeck's Low Impact Eco-Tourism Event is on Tuesday 16th March 7:00-8:30pm
Improving how we manage tourism in Purbeck is the most talked about issue at all our events so we are bringing everyone together from across Purbeck to talk about how we can make tourism work better for everyone!
We want the whole community to create a shared tourism vision that better serves the residents, local business and natural world of Purbeck. Our dream is to make Purbeck a destination for Low Impact Eco Tourism.
We have an exciting lineup of local, national and international speakers with expertise, knowledge and experience in low impact eco tourism and marketing:
- Keesje Crawford-Avis - Owner: Burmieston Farm They recently won the Gold Green Tourism Award!
- Jeremy Samson - CEO The Travel Foundation & member of the Global Sustainable Tourism Council
- Peter Johnson - Managing Director of Creature Media & National Geographic Kids:
- Heidi Florence - Founder of Fair Enough - a brand new sustainability consultancy Previously UK Account Director at Global Digital Performance Marketing Agency DAC
- Culvin Milmer - Visitor Services Manager: Swanage Town Council & Sustainable Swanage
- Tom Clark - Engagement Officer: National Trust
- Peter Robertson - Senior Sites Manager: RSPB Arne
- Cllr Mike Bonfield - Mayor: Swanage Town Council
- Cllr Chris Tomes - Tourism Committee: Swanage Town Council
- Colin Morgan - Swanage Railway
- Alistair Tuckey - Project Lead: Durlston Country Park
- Rachael Shefford - Visit Dorset Tourism Team - Dorset Council
Our events are fun and solution focused, attendees always say they have more energy and enthusiasm after attending our events. Make a date in your diary now and don’t miss out!