Thursday 9th March 7pm
The brand spanking new Marine & Freshwater Group meet monthly - this month we have a marine focus.
Join the next Marine & Freshwater meeting to hear from a whole host of well-informed, exciting speakers about updates & some practical projects we can all get involved with.
The line-up for the evening is as follows:
- Studland Bay - an update on National Trust projects - with Sarah Coggins
- Studland Bay Marine Partnership - an update on projects & a discussion on how we can help the small boat education programme - with Sara Parker
- Illegal Fishing off our Coast - Local fisherman - with Tom Creasty
- Cetacean & Fish Monitoring an update - with Carl Sutton.
- Freshwater Team - an update on our popular projects such as Slow the Flow etc - with Pete Floyd from Planet Purbeck