Join us for a spot of brekkie, then a mini tour as we make our way towards a few hours of hard work, before some important rehydration in the pub!
Are you up for getting wet and covered in clay? Are you fit, fine kneeling down and adore digging massive holes?
We'll be helping Wild Woodbury restore the natural balance on their land... starting with blocking field drains!
- Dig down about a metre through thick clay soil
- Smash out a section of the heavy duty clay pipes
- As soon as you’ve done this, the icy cold water from the drains starts to flood the hole around you (brilliant news!)
- So it's a race against the water to block the drain with sticks & clay - simple
- Dig… Block… Repeat… Dig… Block… Repeat… Dig… Block… Repeat…
The task is insanely satisfying but hard work!
Like what you're hearing? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you're interested