THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED DUE TO THE ADVERSE WEATHER : (
- - - - - -
After the success of 2022 we're...
- Encouraging everyone in Purbeck to start training for Norden Farm's first ever Welly-Wanging-Wednesday... A fun after school event @ 4pm
- Opening up the grounds of Norden House again
- Sticking to the simple format; Plenty of our favourite suppliers dishing out lots of tasters & samples (along with a splash of charm & quick wit!)
- Hosting local producers inc. cheese, veg, chutney & jams, gin, coffee, seasonings, beer, cider, honey, ice cream & chocolate...
We're also taking things up a notch with...
- Live music from the Enysford Hill Duo with 2 awesome toe-tapping sets packed with all your faves!
- Tasty grub from The Salt Pig
- Wildlife Gardening with Dorset Wildlife Trust = practical biodiversity-boosting tips to try at home
- Gardener's Q&A with local food grower, Regula Wright
- Nature's Toolbox tours with Tom & Jim from the Bushcraft Bus
- Foraging tips & tricks from Jack Ball @ Forage For Knowledge
- Forestry England talk @ 3pm: Touching on 30yrs of work in Purbeck & their current conservation projects
- Welcoming the Purbeck Safari team, who'll be on hand to tell you more about what they do : )
The focus of the Planet Purbeck Festival is all about Purbeck delivering nature recovery that benefits people & wildlife - so we're hoping you'll engage with our suppliers about the realities of producing food & drink in this area.
We support dozens of local suppliers & we know they're grateful for your custom - this is a great chance to meet them face-to-face & find out more about them & their businesses. We hope you can make some time to pop in and meet our local food & drink heroes!