Autumn Equinox Paella & Live Music - Joe's Cafe - Studland
24 September 2021
Come and enjoy the Autumn Equinox sunset with an evening of Paella and live music from Joe's Cafe on South Beach, Studland!
Joe's cafe will also be serving hot and cold drinks and ice creams to go with your paella.
For those who enjoy the water, you could have a swim to work up an appetite for your meal (at your own risk).
- Due to Covid restrictions, we are still only able to provide a semi-takeaway service; you will need to take your food away onto the beach to enjoy.
- Arrive from 5.45/6.15pm to check in and pay at the counter following the one way system.
- Preferably you will bring your own plates and cutlery, blankets and or chairs. We will provide semi-takeaway plates and cutlery if you forget (at extra cost).
- Please find a safe space on the beach.
- We will have a live band playing… FEVERSTREET!
- We will call you up to collect your food in turn, by text message to the phone number you used when booking.
- Please bring a torch for the walk from the beach as sunset is at 6.54!
Booking is essential, by text only, to Josey 07931 325243, as the paella is made to order.
Our deadline for booking is 10.00am on Tuesday 21/9 to allow us time to order and buy locally the fresh ingredients and prepare them.
- When you text your booking, Josey will check with you for food allergies and any special food preferences at booking stage.
- The main paella will consist of either meat or vegetarian/vegan. The meat is chicken and spanish style sausages from the local butcher.
- Please specify which paella you would like at time of ordering…
- It is £17 per adult and £10 per child for the meat paella and £15 per adult and £8 per child for the vegan/veggie.
- Pay by cash or card on arrival, or by BACS beforehand - text Josey for bank details.
BYO Booze /glasses etc and please take your bottles/cans home with you to recycle.
There are no bins on South Beach but there are waste and recycle bins in the South Beach Car park.
Payment required - please see details
Booking essential, by text only, please, to Josey on 07931 325243, stating paella type (meat / veggie / vegan) and size (adult / child).
Please book before 10.00am on Tuesday 21/9 to allow us time to order and buy locally the fresh ingredients and prepare them.
Josey will confirm your booking by text message.
Please note Planet Purbeck do not manage bookings and are not responsible for managing availability of places for any festival listings. Please contact us if you are having trouble contacting the organiser.
Location & directions
Joe's Cafe, South Beach, Manor Road, Studland, BH19 3AU