Enjoy a swim, Paella & live music to celebrate the Autumn Equinox!
Join us to wind down and enjoy the Autumn Equinox evening.
Arrive from 5.45/6.15pm to check in and pay at the counter.
We will have a live band playing… FEVERSTREET!
For those who enjoy the water, you could have a swim to work up an appetite for your meal (at your own risk)!
- Preferably you will bring your own plates and cutlery, blankets and / or chairs. We will provide semi-takeaway plates and cutlery if you forget (at extra cost).
- Joe's Cafe will also be serving hot and cold drinks and ice creams to go with your paella.
- BYO Booze / glasses etc and please take your bottles / cans home with you to recycle.
- There are no bins on South Beach but there are waste and recycle bins in the South Beach Car park.
- Joe's Cafe is accessible by wheelchair.
- Please bring a torch for the walk from the beach after sunset!
How to book:
Booking is essential, by text only, to Josey 07931 325243, as the paella is made to order.
Our deadline for booking is 10.00am on Tuesday 20/9 to allow us time to order and buy locally the fresh ingredients and prepare them.
When you text your booking, Josey will check with you for food allergies and any special food preferences.
The main paella will consist of either meat or vegetarian/vegan. The meat is chicken and spanish style sausages from the local butcher.
Please specify which paella you would like at time of ordering…
It is £17 per adult and £10 per child for the meat paella and £15 per adult and £8 per child for the vegan/veggie.
Pay by cash or card on arrival, or by BACS beforehand - text Josey for bank details.
We will call you up to collect your food in turn, by text message to the phone number you used when booking.
Please book by contacting the event organiser via any of their contact details listed below. Please note Planet Purbeck do not manage bookings and are not responsible for managing availability of places for any festival listings. Please contact us if you are having trouble contacting the organiser.
Event organiser contact details:
Organiser name: Joe's Cafe South Beach
Phone: 07931 325243
Joe's Cafe, South Beach, Manor Road, Studland, BH19 3AU
Joe's Cafe South Beach Studland