Due to popular demand, this course is now FULLY BOOKED : )
An introduction to identifying common native broad-leaved trees.
Learn how to observe leaf shape and colours, look at the bark and fruits and understand basic tree biology.
The course takes place within Swanage greenspaces where there are numerous fantastic trees right on our doorstep to admire. We'll move from Beach Gardens to King Georges Playing Field
This course is a fantastic opportunity to connect with nature around us and as part of the Festival is FREE to all participants : )
Accessibility: This route will be along footpaths and some grassy areas, contact the host for more info.
- Toilets available at Beach Gardens & next to King Georges Playing Field
- Please dress for the great British weather - this event takes place outdoors
- Sturdy footwear - boots or wellies are essential
- Bring binoculars if you can!
- Bring your own snacks & water bottle
- Dogs on close leads are welcome