Why not come and try your hand at blacksmithing?
Why not come and try your hand at an introduction to blacksmithing with Will at The Veterans Forge?
- All adults are welcome, this event is suitable for all abilities, from complete beginners to those with some blacksmithing experience.
- Please wear cotton or linen clothing and steel toe cap or sturdy leather boots
- All othe PPE is provided.
- Bring your lunch and any drinks you need.
- Please contact Will on 07565 405103 for details of the cost of this event - it will vary depending on what you would like to make!
Our ongoing work with veterans at the forge provides them with the opportunity to have a break from everyday life while being given the help and support they may need. They have the opportunity to gain new skills, whilst encouraging a positive mental attitude and maintaining their psychological well-being.