Join us for a wonderful afternoon learning bushcraft skills & enjoying the tranquil woods!
Learn new bushcraft survival skills in a beautiful tranquil woodland. Slow it right down, gather round the campfire and master the art of ancient friction-firelighting. This hands-on skills workshop also includes camp craft knife skills, an archery lesson and an exhilarating axe throwing session!
- The session will cost £6 & is bookable as listed below
- Adults only on this session, sorry
- Bring some snacks & water for the day
- Please dress for the Great British weather!
- Sturdy footwear, boots or wellies are essential
- Toilets will be available
- May not be suitable for those with restricted mobility