Watch this newly released awe-inspiring documentary about our natural world!
The story of intrepid French scientists Katia and Maurice Krafft, who captured some of the most spectacular imagery ever recorded of their greatest passion: volcanoes!
- For two decades, the daring French volcanologist couple roamed the planet, chasing eruptions and documenting their discoveries.
- Ultimately, they left a legacy that forever enriched our knowledge of the natural world.
- Director Sara Dosa and the filmmaking team fashion a lyrical celebration of the intrepid scientists’ spirit of adventure, drawing from the Kraffts’ spectacular archive.
- Fire of Love tells a story of primordial creation and destruction, following two bold explorers as they venture into the unknown.
- Ticket prices Adult : 18 years and over £7.00, Child : under 18 years £5.50, Concession : Over 65s, Students, Wheelchair Users, Support Workers £5.50.
- Please book your tickets via this link https://therex.admit-one.eu/?p=details&eventCode=71076.
- There is a stairlift and wheelchair space; the disabled person needs to be able to get out of their wheelchair into the stairlift.
- Public transport is available, with Wareham Railway Station 1/2m away and the Number 40 bus passing nearby on its way through Wareham.