Do you know what a Fishers' Kiss is? Join us to find out and help us overcome this huge wildlife problem
What are Fishers' Kisses?
Join a marine expert and professional artist to learn about this huge wildlife problem and help us clean them from the beach at the beautiful Kimmeridge Bay, before turning them into art and craft items to take home.
Everyone's invited to this free event at the Fine Foundation Wild Seas Centre - but spaces are limited so booking is essential : )
- All equipment is provided
- Toilets available
- All children must be accompanied
- Access to the beach is over unstable rocks
- May not be suitable for those with restricted mobility
- Sturdy footwear - boots or wellies are essential
- Please dress for the great British weather - this event takes place outdoors