Join Jack for an immersive Forage For Knowledge experience - exploring, learning, tasting & enjoying nature.
This session will last between 2-3hrs depending how excited we all get once we get wandering!
You'll come away from the experience with a greater sense of what foraging is all about and how you can incorporate more of it into your life, which in turn will nourish your mind and body!
We'll be walking through a number of different habitats that are close by to each other, talking about the edible species that we find along the way including medicinal herbs, wild greens, flowers, useful trees and mushrooms. Importantly we'll cover what to avoid and how to stay safe when foraging!
- We won’t be climbing mountains, however, different types of terrain and some hills are to be expected so sturdy shoes are a must.
- We’re sorry but this walk isn’t suitable for wheelchairs or those with limited mobility due to uneven terrain & hills
- No toilets
- Bring your own snacks & water bottle
- Please dress for the great British weather…
- Well-behaved dogs on leads welcome
Whilst there is a £20 charge for this session we strive to offer exceptional value versus many foraging 'taster sessions' costing well in excess of £100/£150...
We look forward to sharing the joy of foraging with you soon!
Jack will also be at the Norden Farmers Market on Wed 20th