Relax and re-connect with with nature!
Immerse yourself in a relaxing, nurturing Forest Bathing experience in a beautiful Purbeck woodland, led by local Forest Therapy Practitioner, Sara Greenwood.
- Step away from the chaos of every day life and allow yourself to be guided through a relaxing experience in a gorgeous woodland just outside Swanage.
- Forest Bathing is based on the Japanese practice of Shinrin Yoku, inviting curiosity, joy and pleasure through a sensory connection with nature. (It’s not about getting wet!)
- We’ll let go of the outside world and your everyday challenges. We’ll breathe in the forest air, slow down and experience the forest and nature through all our senses. As your mood changes, you’ll notice the variety of scents, the sounds of birds, the breeze rustling the leaves. You’ll be able to explore textures, whilst being soothed by the special qualities of our woodland space. You’ll leave feeling restored, relaxed and glad to have made the time to immerse yourself and reconnect with nature.
- More details about what to bring will be provided upon booking.
- Car parking is available close to the site. There’s a slope to go down upon entering the wood, and a narrow path through the vegetation, then it is fairly easy to navigate. There are no toilet facilities at this location.
- This event is aimed at adults. No dogs please.
- If you would like more information before booking, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.