Never tried the Kimmeridge Snorkel Trail? Now's your chance!
Hire a free snorkel and mask from the Fine Foundation Wild Seas Centre to try the Kimmeridge Snorkel Trail. Get a glimpse under the waves as you follow this beautiful and unique underwater nature trail. You might even come face to face with a cheeky blenny or a feisty crab!
- This event is also available on other dates, please refer to the Festival What's On / Timetable page for details.
- Only available in calm sea conditions
- This activity is unsupervised & there is no lifeguard cover
- Ask at the Wild Seas Centre for advice if unsure
- Bring your own drink
- Toilets available
- You'll need your own wetsuit for warmth & buoyancy