Join Ruth and Derek for a stroll around Wareham noticing nature and talking about mostly wild plants, trees and fungi!
We are both interested in plant lore, plant names and their meanings and are always happy to learn from you too!
- Meet at the Quay, Wareham 15:45 - 16:00 (Sunday) or 17:45 - 18:00 (Thursday).
- This walk should last for one to one and a half hours, and will be a gentle stroll with some minor changes in gradients.
- Please wear sturdy footwear.
- There are limited toilet facilities on the route.
- The South Bridge stop for the Morebus route Breezer number 40 is a short walk from the Quay.
- A cycle rack is available outside the Old Granary on the Quay.
- For anyone with limited mobility who would like to join us please call Ruth on 07783 054678 to discuss, we will try to work something out.