Purbeck is one of the UK’s most nature rich landscapes and its organisations are leading the way in nature conservation across the country.
How will Purbeck cope with the climate and ecological emergency?
What could our landscapes look like in the future?
You will hear from landowners and conservation organisations as they help frame the challenges and possible solutions to climate change across our wonderfully diverse landscape.
- Natural England - Overview
- Durlston Country Park - Grasslands
- Dorset Wildlife Trust - Marine
- National Trust - Heathlands
- Alexia Haysom - Coordinator of Planet Purbeck Land Use Team
- Finishing with a Q&A
Hosted by Tom Clarke from The National Trust this event is part of the - Thinking Globally & Acting Locally day of events at Mowlem Theatre.
Book with the Mowlem by clicking this link!