Discover drought-resistant plants, learn techniques for water conservation, and understand how we can evolve our planting disciplines to adapt to the changing climate.
Join local plantswoman Alex Brenton, and garden 'finder' Simon Constantine for a journey through the stunning grounds at Carey.
- Based at Careys Secret Garden near Wareham.
- Tickets for this event cost £5.00.
- Please book via the Carey's event webpage here.
- Please dress for the great British weather as this event takes place outdoors.
- The Secret Salt Pig cafe will be open for hot drinks, snacks, cold drinks and light refreshments.
- Car parking is available and there is a temporary toilet in the gardens.
- Careys Secret Garden is situated within a 5-10 minute drive from Wareham Train Station.
- If coming by public transport, we are a 45 minute walk from the station, or take a taxi.
- Detailed directions to the secret location of the garden will be provided with your booking confirmation.
- Due to the terrain, unfortunately this event is not suitable for wheelchair users.