You will never look at a piece of Purbeck Stone in the same way again!
Local expert Trev Haysom will lead a group round the churchyard and church to explore tales of geology, community, and history.
- Inside the church you can also see St Nicholas Church's efforts to live and worship sustainably, click here for more details.
- Sturdy footwear advisable.
- As the underfoot terrain is uneven, unfortunately the walk round the churchyard is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Parking and toilets are available at Worth Matravers Car Park (no toilets in the church).
- Bring a torch to light yourselves back to the Car Park; there is no street lighting in Worth because we value our wonderful starlit skies!
Donations to the Church roof fund gratefully accepted!