Come and visit our Victorian Church situated in the centre of the village of Langton Matravers with its peaceful churchyard and prayer garden!
Find out about our Eco Church journey and how we are becoming more environmentally friendly by working towards our Silver Award.
- Our exhibition is inside the church, and there is eco planting in the churchyard.
- The Church is also open on other dates, please refer to the Festival What's On / Timetable page for details.
- Try out our Eco Pilgrimage Walk, using the illustrated leaflet provided.
- The walk is approximately 2.5 miles and uses public footpaths with a variety of surfaces and inclines.
- The church is accessible but the pilgrimage footpaths have restricted access and unfortunately are not suitable for wheelchairs.