Come and hear how our beautiful Blue Flag beach is cared for!
Swanage Town Council will lead a guided tour of Swanage Beach, explaining how the management of the beach is undertaken over the year.
- Come and meet the Town Council's Visitor Services Manager and the Council's Operations Manager as they talk you through areas as such litter collection, beach raking, seaweed clearance, and water quality.
- Find out what it means to be a Blue Flag beach and how Swanage Town Council is looking to engage with beach users over the next year as part of their Seafront Masterplan.
- Depending on numbers and interest this tour may take up to 1.5 hours.
- Meet outside The Mowlem Theatre.
- The tour itself will remain on the promenade.
- There are toilet facilities on Shore Road.