Fancy meeting some Veteran Trees?!
Join us on a guided walk through the lovely wood and hedgerow habitat of Arne for an introduction to veteran trees, their incredible habitats, the beauty they offer and how they are a living link to our past!
- The walk starts and ends from the RSPB Visitor Centre at Arne.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- While this event is free, there is a charge to enter the reserve for non RSPB members, for details click this here.
- Please come appropriately dressed for weather.
- Sturdy footwear is advised.
- There there are toilets, parking and a cafe available at RSPB Arne.
- Sorry, this event is not accessible due to the terrain.
How to book:
Please book by contacting Sarah Spurling by phone or email. Please note Planet Purbeck do not manage bookings and are not responsible for managing availability of places for any festival listings. Please contact us if you are having trouble contacting the organiser.
Event organiser contact details:
Organiser name: Purbeck's Precious Past with Dorset AONB
Phone: 07387 645681
Poor/Restricted access - see event description for information
Arne RSPB Nature Reserve, Arne Road, Arne, Wareham, BH20 5BJ. Meet in the cafe welcome area.