We're looking forward to meeting you at Wareham Quay;
Wed 20th = 5:45pm, setting off at 6pm
Sun 24th = 4:15pm, setting off at 4:30pm
Join Ruth and and her expert friends for a stroll around Wareham noticing nature, mostly talking about wild plants, trees and fungi.
We're all interested in plant lore, plant names and their meanings and are always happy to learn from you too.
We'll also wonder at the wildlife around us - birds, insects and reptiles;
What are their stories and what can we do to ensure they thrive?
- The walk should last for 60-90mins
- It'll be a gentle stroll with some minor changes in gradients
- Sorry, this event may not be suitable for those with restricted mobility
- Please bring your own snacks & water bottle
- Sturdy footwear - boots or wellies are essential
- Please dress for the great British weather - this event takes place outdoors
- Toilets are available on the Quay
Photo Credit: Dr Sam Rose