A fantastic guided walk. Join us to learn all about the fascinating and specialised plants & animals on the beautiful Creech Heath!
Join Amphibian & Reptile Conservation for a guided walk of the amazing Creech Heath, home to a staggering array of fascinating and specialised plants and animals.
We will be talking about how heathland is managed for nature, showcasing plant, reptile and insect life.
- Meet up at Creech Heath, parking at "Icen pond", Grange Road, Creech, BH20 5DG.
- Go past the Springfield Hotel, go under the railway bridge and the parking area is a further 400m on the left, grid ref: SZ 91806 83915.
- Wear sturdy footwear & layered clothing
- Bring your own water & snacks
- The nearest toilet facilities are a short drive from the reserve
- This event is aimed at adults