A fantastic guided walk. Join us to learn all about the amazing plants & animals living in the stunning Great Ovens nature reserve!
Join Amphibian & Reptile Conservation for a guided walk around the stunning Great Ovens nature reserve!
We will be highlighting the amazing plants and animals that live on the reserve whilst enjoying the stunning scenery and views across Poole Harbour.
We will also showcase the wildlife of lowland heathlands, a habitat that few people know about, in order to gain support for their long-term conservation
- Meet at at "Lawsons Clump" picnic area car park, grid ref: SY 92335 90411.
- Wear sturdy footwear & layered clothing
- Bring your own water & snacks
- The nearest toilet facilities are a short drive from the reserve
- This event is aimed at adults