Interested in reptiles & wildlife? Join this fantastic guided walk & talk!
Join Amphibian & Reptile Conservation for a guided walk around Worgret Heath, a stunningly beautiful nature reserve home to an array of rare and specialised wildlife.
- Park at Holme Bridge layby on the B3070 and walk to the reserve, grid rid ref: SY 89497 86979
- Wear sturdy footwear & layered clothing
- Bring your own water & food
- Nearest toilet facilities are a short drive from the reserve
- Event aimed at all ages
- This is a free event but you may like to make a voluntary donation to Amphibian and Reptile Conservation.